For Love or Money 2019 - New Zealand: Comprehensive report with a presentation from the author
Benefit from both the research and a presentation from the the author of the research, Adam Posner, a loyalty program strategy consultant.
What’s in this report that will make a difference to your customer loyalty strategies and loyalty program success?
For Love or Money research studies were initiated in Australia in 2013 to benchmark and track consumer insights on customer loyalty and loyalty programs. For the first time in 2019, we conducted the research with New Zealand consumers. The For Love or Money 2019 - New Zealand edition researched the following areas for insights
- Profiling loyalty program members, member activity and top ranked programs
- Profiles of loyalty program members
- Active participation in programs
- Ranking New Zealand loyalty programs - ‘doing a very good job’
- Attitude to ‘loyalty’ and loyalty programs
- What is ‘loyalty’? The consumers’ point of view
- Are loyalty programs valuable to a brand and business?
- Why do members think brands offer programs?
- Do brands need loyalty programs to keep customers loyal?
- Member interaction, identification & payment integration
- Are members making the most of their program memberships?
- Member defection: % leaving, when and why
- Preferred loyalty program structures and benefits
- Earn and redeem rewards within vs beyond the brand specific program?
- Rewards for transaction vs tenure with a program?
- Rewards that are quick & small vs more substantial rewards that take longer to earn?
- Rewards with small value and no minimum spend vs larger value with a minimum spend?
- Points vs cashback?
- Tiered program structures vs no tiered programs?
- Loyalty program data collection and use: a privacy and trust perspective
- How do members feel about loyalty programs collecting and using their personal details?
- Personalisation: Enhancing the member’s shopping experience vs invading their privacy
- What do members consider when providing their data to loyalty programs?
- Level of concern about loyalty programs being hacked or subject to fraud
- Loyalty program Data and Trust = The Net Data Trust score (NDT)
- A deeper dive into loyalty program insights
- The five loyalty program persona profiles
- The four touchpoints impacting the ‘last mile’ of a member’s interaction with a loyalty program
- Insights into loyalty programs with a subscription fee
- Do members think of points like cash?
- Credit cards with rewards – are they still worth it?
*PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on presentation in Victoria or through a remote presentation connection. Interstate or international travel charged at cost.