'For Love Or Money 2018'
Full 90+ Page In-Depth Report With Presentation
Benefit From Both The Research Results And A Presentation From Adam Posner, The Author Of The Research And Loyalty Strategy Consultant.
What’s In This Report That Will Make A Difference To Your Customer Loyalty Strategies And Loyalty Program Success?
This is the sixth edition of the research study to follow the 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 research reports available at www.thepointofloyalty.com.au.
What’s new 2018?
- Cryptocurrency and loyalty programs – where’s the opportunity?
- The impact of Amazon on consumer buying behaviour
- Have loyalty programs improved? Where do they need to improve in the future
- Loyalty program data collection and use:Enhancing members’ shopping experience OR invading their privacy?
- Are programs being recommended?
This research study continues to track changes in the Australian loyalty landscape and build on trends and insights revealed in previous studies including:
- Memberships of loyalty programs (volume and demographics)
- Active engagement in programs
- Who is doing a very good job – top programs for 2018 (unprompted)
- The 3 motivations to join a loyalty program
- The 24 ingredients of successful loyalty programs
- Interacting with a program – card, mobile, payments
- Recommendation of programs
- Ranking the top excellent programs
Price: $990 inc gst*
*PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on presentation in Victoria or through a remote presentation connection. Interstate travel charged at cost.