What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you submit information through our site by registering for a free product or a report download.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, company name, and position. You may, however visit and browse our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information & feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your transaction with us.
- Registration of free products is giving consent for us to occasionally contact you regarding news, updates, related products or services information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access our site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses in which case you will remain completely unidentifiable.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and welcome any feedback about these issues.
Online policy only
Terms and conditions
- 'For love or money' reports are for single or personal and non-commercial use only within the organisation purchasing it. For multiple copies or to distribute the report outside your organisation, please complete the quantity field in the shopping cart or contact email@example.com. By purchasing this report, the purchaser duly acknowledges both the copyright of the author, Adam Posner and the exclusive publication rights held by The Point of Loyalty.
- No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopy or printing without the prior permission in writing from the copyright owners, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent publisher.
- No responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from the action as a result of the material in this publication can be accepted by the authors.
- Free reports and books can only be accessed through registration of information in the corresponding forms, and are not available for mass distribution. If you are part of a group and require multiple reports, then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The Point of Loyalty, PO Box 2007, Wattletree Road LPO, Malvern East 3145, Phone: 0433818190