'For Love Or Money 2017'
Full 100+ Page In-Depth Report
What’s In This Report That Will Make A Difference To Your Customer Loyalty Strategies And Loyalty Program Success?
1. Tracking changes in the Australian Loyalty Landscape
This 2017 research study continues to track changes to results from the previous studies –
for love or money 2013, 2015 and 2016 and Share the Love 2014, including:
- Australians attitude to loyalty programs – what’s changed?
- Memberships of loyalty programs (volume, demographic and activity)
- Do brands need a loyalty program to keep their customers loyal?
- Who is doing a very good job - top 10 programs for 2017 (unprompted)
- Defection from programs
- Program engagement – taking advantage of benefits
- Impact of closing a loyalty program
- The three motivations to join a loyalty program
- The 24 SPV ingredients of successful loyalty programs (Simple, Personal, Valuable)
- Top 20 excellent programs (2017 vs 2016)
2. New insights identified in 2017
In this research report we looked into methods of interacting with a loyalty program:
- Membership identification and payment integration
- Channels of communication
3. Understanding loyalty to invest in loyalty ***NEW***
As brands and businesses continue to invest more in customer retention and loyalty, gaining clarity on what loyalty is helps to determine why it is important for a business to invest in customer loyalty as a growth strategy and how to achieve it as a profitable outcome.
The three areas we researched were:
- What is loyalty?
- Beyond enrolling in a loyalty program, what does loyalty mean to consumers?
- What actions generate loyalty (or greater loyalty) from consumers?
- What actions taken by a brand/business lead consumers to be loyal (more loyal) to the brand/business?
- What influences longer term purchases from a brand/business vs similar competitor options?
What are the three reasons and their respective importance that motivate consumers to purchase over the longer term from a brand/business compared with similar competitor options.
Price: $385 inc gst