What's The Point of Loyalty?
- The 'point of loyalty ' is retain your best customers and grow the rest.
- The Point of Loyalty is a strategic customer loyalty consultancy dedicated to driving profitable business growth from existing customers through best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs.
We are customer loyalty program specialists with proven and best-practice processes to design, develop and deploy thriving customer loyalty strategies and loyalty program assets.
Our keen and unwavering focus is to ensure every customer loyalty and rewards program is:
- Profitable and sustainable for the business
- Meaningful and desirable for members
- Believed in by the team
- Adam Posner (CEO and founder) is a customer loyalty, rewards and retention program specialist. He has been a data-driven marketer for over 27 years.
- In 2007 he founded the data driven marketing agency Directivity and in 2017 established a divisional brand - The Point of Loyalty.
- The Point of Loyalty is dedicated to building thriving loyalty and rewards program assets based on balancing three tensions - meaningful and desirable to members; profitable and sustainable for the business and believed in by the team.
- Adam has designed and deployed customer loyalty, reward and membership program strategies and member research for organisations operating in diverse sectors. These include retail (various), hospitality, hotels & holiday parks, financial services, shopping centres, leisure and entertainment, trade and education.
- Adam is also the author of one of Australia’s only practical book on loyalty programs – Give-back to Get-back - 9 steps to a profitable loyalty program.
- Since 2013, he has commissioned and is the author of eleven in-depth Australian customer loyalty and loyalty program research studies For Love or Money™, which have featured in the media where Adam has provided interviews and insights on customer loyalty programs.
- Adam has presented on customer loyalty and loyalty programs at the Customer Identity Conference - Singapore 2018, Australian Pharmacy Conference 2018, Loyalty World, The Customer Show, ADMA Forum, ADMA Retention Marketing, Customer TECHX Show, Clarinden Global Faculty Director for ‘Designing High Impact Customer Loyalty and Retention Programs’, No Vacancy Accommodation Conference.
- He also presents tailored loyalty keynotes and program launches for clients.
Adam, The dust has settled (the exhaustion remains), but wanted to say thanks. A sincere thank you for your energy and attendance last week. We’ve had a lot of great feedback from that loyalty session, it sets us up well for the next iteration of our loyalty program offering. My feeling…Read More
‘I look forward to the For Love Or Money research study every year, and this year was no different. It's one of very few relevant retail studies I enjoy tracking that gives me actionable insights regarding whats changing, whats trending and what will be ‘mission critical’ considerations in the year…Read More
The Advantage Group sought Adam Posner’s engagement in a research project specific to the pharmacy industry. Adam was able to bring his knowledge of consumer behaviour and dimensions of loyalty, and expertly applied it to our niche market in order to obtain meaningful results. The processes to undertake the research…Read More
Congratulations Adam Posner on today's publication of For Love or Money 2018. For Australian loyalty marketers, it's by far the most valuable annual consumer study and this year’s, is no exception. Delighted that Australian households continue to cite flybuys as Australia's favourite program. Phil Hawkins - Head of Loyalty Operations / Loyalty,…Read More
Bed Bath N’ Table engaged Directivity (Adam Posner) to help navigate our business through the design, development and deployment of our first customer loyalty program. Adam’s process and experience provided us with the necessary framework to explore all loyalty options and the confidence to launch a program that was right…Read More
Adam Posner was a well prepared and enthusiastic presenter at our recent pharmacy conference. Adam's ability to combine his extensive loyalty research with the unique landscape of pharmacy made for a compelling presentation and encouraged the attendees to think differently about how valuable their loyalty program is currently and what…Read More
Adam has been a tremendous resource for BIG4 Holiday Parks as we looked to understand our membership program more and identify ways to improve it. The process was extremely robust and kept us asking the right questions at every stage. His willingness to get in and really understand our product…Read More
I engaged Adam to work with our business and franchisees to drive increased engagement in our loyalty program from all staff at all of our hotel properties. Adam joined the Choice Hotels senior team on a road show across Australia and New Zealand to present to our franchisees on the…Read More
We were a little overwhelmed with where to start we already had a loyalty program that needed reviewing. Adam was great helped worked through the objectives and how to go about the revamp. He held a workshop with our key members and was fantastic in getting engagement from the group.…Read More
Before we met with Adam we were not quite sure what loyalty strategy would suit our business. After discussing our needs with him, it became clear that we needed to initiate a customer research study to identify what the opportunity was for our business and the relevance for our customers.…Read More
Adam has delivered for our group key presentations on the loyalty landscape which have been overwhelmingly well received. The professional and engaging delivery of Adam’s research and experience is seen as a breath of fresh air in the industry as it is aspirational, informative and realistic. Adam was also a…Read More
We partnered with Adam Posner to initiate a review of our existing “Home Club” member program with a view to designing a best-practice customer loyalty program. His depth of enquiry into our existing program’s strengths and challenges was a great start towards engaging the leadership team in a structured strategy…Read More
In late 2012, Quest Serviced Apartment group was looking to review and revamp their loyalty program. We engaged Adam Posner to support us through the strategic process of this review. Adam advised and worked with us to develop a unique and innovative recognition and reward program to drive retention and…Read More
For Love or Money is the only truly complete and concise report available on the Australian loyalty landscape. It has become a valuable tool in our business for understanding shifts or trends in customer loyalty and how these relate to our brand. It is very clear that the researchers truly…Read More
The 'for Love or Money 2016' research is excellent. It’s great insight to how members view loyalty today and has been very useful to quote in support of our initiatives. I really liked the additional 5 insights this year, however would like to see the research push these insights beyond…Read More
At Hairhouse Warehouse we identified the importance of loyalty to our business and that our current program was not able to achieve our strategic business objectives. We have spent the last two years embarking on a critical project to transform and redevelop our loyalty program. This involved completely overhauling the…Read More
For Love or Money 2016 is a highly useful and informative research report, and the most comprehensive insight on Australian loyalty I've seen to date. The loyalty research studies from Directivity have quickly become the go-to resource for loyalty marketers in Australia. Phil Hawkins - Head of Loyalty Operations /…Read More
From a B2B loyalty perspective, the 'Share the Love' report provided me with deeper insights into the drivers and motivations of loyalty program members. I will use these insights to connect back to how loyalty is formed in a business to business framework. Specifically, understanding the reasons for defection from…Read More
Share the Love is a hugely valuable study, shedding light on some key vital statistics of loyalty marketing in Australia. Both client organisations and their advisers are likely to find this research challenges the ‘received wisdom’ of studies conducted overseas. Alistair Wright - Wright EngagementRead More
Share the Love provides an insightful view into Australian consumer’s perceptions on loyalty programs. As Marketing Director of Thirsty Camel’s Hump Club loyalty program I found the information broken down by demographic (age and gender) particularly interesting, proving that a ‘one-size fits all’ model is ineffective in today’s environment. ‘Share…Read More
Share the Love really lifts the lid on what motivates members to be closer to the program they are a member of. There are some actionable insights for marketers to enhance the connection to their customers which translates into more revenue for their business. This is a valuable report for…Read More