For Love or Money 2019 - Australia and New Zealand: Comprehensive comparison report
What’s in this report that will make a difference to your customer loyalty strategies and loyalty program success?
This is the first time since 2013 that the For Love or Money research has been conducted in both Australia and New Zealand. This report is a comparison study of Australian and New Zealand consumers and their view on customer loyalty and engagement with loyalty programs.
- Profiling loyalty program members, member activity and top ranked programs
- Profiles of loyalty program members
- Active participation in programs
- Ranking Australian and New Zealand loyalty programs - ‘doing a very good job’
- Attitude to ‘loyalty’ and loyalty programs
- What is ‘loyalty’? The consumers’ point of view
- Are loyalty programs valuable to a brand and business?
- Why do members think brands offer programs?
- Do brands need loyalty programs to keep customers loyal?
- Member interaction, identification & payment integration
- Are members making the most of their program memberships?
- Member defection: % leaving, when and why
- Preferred loyalty program structures and benefits
- Earn and redeem rewards within vs beyond the brand specific program?
- Rewards for transaction vs tenure with a program?
- Rewards that are quick & small vs more substantial rewards that take longer to earn?
- Rewards with small value and no minimum spend vs larger value with a minimum spend?
- Points vs cashback?
- Tiered program structures vs no tiered programs?
- Loyalty program data collection and use: a privacy and trust perspective
- How do members feel about loyalty programs collecting and using their personal details?
- Personalisation: Enhancing the member’s shopping experience vs invading their privacy
- What do members consider when providing their data to loyalty programs?
- Level of concern about loyalty programs being hacked or subject to fraud
- Loyalty program Data and Trust = The Net Data Trust score (NDT)
- A deeper dive into loyalty program insights
- The five loyalty program persona profiles
- The four touchpoints impacting the ‘last mile’ of a member’s interaction with a loyalty program
- Insights into loyalty programs with a subscription fee
- Do members think of points like cash?
- Credit cards with rewards – are they still worth it?