As you enter the last quarter of 2021 and you are looking for ways to improve your loyalty program by either tweaking the edges or make substantial changes, you can
- Review the data and insights your program reveals
- Research your members' points of view AND
- Take a wider, external consumers’ perspective
The For Love or Money™ 2021 – Australian and New Zealand Editions takes the pulse on customer loyalty and loyalty programs, covering 7 topics across 25 areas of interest and reveal many 100’s of benchmark insights, all from the loyalty program members’ point of view, including:
1. Tracking changes in the Australian loyalty program landscape
1. Profiles of loyalty program members
2. Active participation in programs
3. Ranking Australian and New Zealand loyalty programs – ‘doing a very good job’
2. The impact of COVID-19 on brand loyalty and loyalty programs - 2020 and 2021
1. The impact of COVID-19 on brand loyalty: Looking back at 2020
2. The influence of loyalty programs while COVID-19 prevails
3. Attitudes to ‘loyalty’ and loyalty programs
1. What is loyalty? The consumers’ point of view
2. Do brands need a loyalty program to keep their customers loyal?
3. Are loyalty programs improving?
4. Where should programs improve in the future?
5. Improvement of loyalty programs to-date vs future focus
4. Member interaction and engagement
1. Member interaction, identification and payment integration
2. Ranking the three principles for optimising the loyalty program experience
3. What are the most important moments of a member’s experience with a loyalty program?
5. Loyalty program structures and benefit preferences
1. Subscriptions: Loyalty programs with free membership vs with a subscription fee
2. Partner ecosystem: Earn and redeem rewards within vs beyond the brand specific program
3. Timing of rewards: Earning rewards instantly vs earning rewards for future purchases
4. Rewards for referrals: Earning rewards for referrals vs no rewards for referrals
5. Cashback shopping platforms: Awareness and interest
6. Gamification: Loyalty programs and gamification
6. The five loyalty program persona profiles
1. Loyalty program member persona profiles. A benchmark was set in 2019 – what’s changed?
7. Loyalty program data collection and use: privacy, personalisation and trust
1. How do members feel about loyalty programs collecting and using their information?
2. What do members consider when providing their data to loyalty programs?
3. Loyalty program terms and conditions - do members read them?
4. How is loyalty program personalisation performing?
5. Loyalty program data and trust – The Net Data Trust Score (NDT)
If you would like a presentation of the report with your wider marketing team, this is also available. Author of the report - Adam Posner, a loyalty program specialist, will personally present the report with a perspective on the insights revealed and where programs can improve.
Ensuring a loyalty program remains relevant, valuable and viable, takes a focus of continuous improvement.
Combining an internal view with external insights gives you more opportunity and perspective on where to improve.
Have a happy loyalty day!