The annual customer loyalty and loyalty program research - For Love or Money 2019 - Australian edition will be released later this June.
This year it reveals insights on:
1. Changes in the Australian loyalty program landscape (Profiles of loyalty program members; Active participation in programs; Ranking Australian loyalty programs - ‘doing a very good job’)
2. Attitudes to ‘loyalty’ and loyalty programs (What is ‘loyalty’? The consumers’ point of view; Are loyalty programs valuable to a brand and business? ; Why do members think brands offer programs?; Do brands need loyalty programs to keep customers loyal?; Member interaction, identification & payment integration; Are members making the most of their program memberships?; Member defection: % leaving, when and why)
3. Preferred loyalty program structures and benefits (Earn and redeem rewards within vs beyond the brand specific program? ; Rewards for transaction vs tenure with a program? ; Rewards that are quick & small vs more substantial rewards that take longer to earn? ; Rewards with small value and no minimum spend vs larger value with a minimum spend? ; Points vs cashback? ; Tiered program structures vs no tiered programs?)
4. Loyalty Program data collection and use: a privacy and trust perspective (How do members feel about loyalty programs collecting and using their personal details? ; Personalisation: Enhancing the member’s shopping experience vs invading their privacy ; What do members consider when providing their data to loyalty programs? ; Level of concern about loyalty programs being hacked or subject to fraud; Loyalty program Data and Trust = The Net Data Trust score (NDT) )
5. A deeper dive into loyalty program insights (The five loyalty program persona profiles ; The four touchpoints impacting the ‘last mile’ of a member’s interaction with a loyalty program ; Insights into loyalty programs with a subscription fee ; Do members think of points like cash? ; Credit cards with rewards – are they still worth it?
If you would like to be notified when the reports are released you can register your interest here.
A first for New Zealand
For the first time since the For Love or Money research studies started, we have also completed the research with New Zealand consumers and have released two new reports:
• A unique New Zealand report revealing insights on New Zealand consumers and their view on loyalty and engagement with loyalty programs
• A comparison report of Australian and New Zealand consumers and their view on loyalty and engagement with loyalty programs
All reports will be availableas a complimentary Executive Summary and comprehensive reports are also available for purchase.
To be notified when the reports are released you can register your interest here.
Have a happy loyalty day!