Our latest research - For Love or Money™ 2021 - is now available and this year we are starting with releasing two reports:
1. Now available for Australia:
The 2021 and 9th edition of the annual Australian consumer research study - tracking changes in the Australian loyalty program landscape and building on trends and insights revealed in previous studies.
2. Now available for New Zealand:
The 2021 and 2nd edition For Love or Money™ consumer research study - tracking changes in the New Zealand loyalty program landscape and building on trends and insights revealed in 2019.
3. To be released soon: A 2021 comparison report of Australian and New Zealand consumers and their view on customer loyalty and engagement with loyalty programs.
The wide ranging For Love or Money™ 2021 research has uncovered some valuable insights to enhance and build customer loyalty strategies and loyalty programs, including:
- Top 10 loyalty programs as voted by members as doing a very good job (Australia has a tussle at the top and New Zealand has a clear winner)
- The impact of COVID-19 on brand loyalty and loyalty programs - 2020 and 2021
- Are programs improving and where can they improve in the future?
- Preferences for different program structures including - rewards for referrals, subscriptions, gamification and awareness and interest in cashback shopping platforms
- Loyalty program data collection and use: privacy, personalisation and trust
Have a happy loyalty day!