(This article is a follow up and a slight refresh to this one I posted on April 17th)
No matter how you see the world today and how you think it will be tomorrow or the next day – “the future ain’t what it used to be” (Yogi Berra).
The reality is, we are in a new reality!
This provides you with the opportunity to review and revitalise your loyalty program to meet (and greet) the way it is .
To do this, here is a guiding framework to get you going based on your program’s six zones of performance.
- Now: Where is your program now? Assess to validate
- Take the pulse of your program’s six performance zones
- Where: Where do you want to take it? Adapt to reposition
- Review and re-calibrate to the new reality
- How: How will you get it there? Activate to stimulate
- Activate to stimulate your program’s six performance zones
The framework provides some more detail to review for each of the three stages and six program performance zones.
To get you going with Stage 1, I have developed a simple 42-point loyalty program future proof diagnostic.
It’s a Yes/No assessment that covers all the 6 zones of program performance in more detail. You will receive a simple report to give you an idea of the program performance zones to focus on.
This complimentary diagnostic is available by request only for brands with a loyalty program. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like me to send it to you.
With every challenge, there is an opportunity and with your loyalty program, now’s the time to seize the opportunity to revitalise for a new reality.
Have a happy loyalty day!