The 8th annual Australian customer loyalty and loyalty program research study For Love or Money 2020 will be released later in May 2020.
It reveals for the first-time loyalty program members’ view on life-improving ways to be rewarded by programs.
That's only one of many new insights revealed in the For Love or Money 2020 Australian research study.
New insights include:
- A loyalty program’s influence on three motivations to interact with a brand
- Do loyalty programs add to the overall brand experience?
- Concerns members have about loyalty programs
- Why don’t members take advantage of their rewards and benefits?
- Ranking the three principles for optimising program design
- Money, time or ego – which benefits are most important to members?
- Psychology of earning and redeeming rewards. Do members change their behaviour as they get closer to earning a reward and after redeeming a reward?
- Earning cashback rewards – immediate or redeem via points?
- How is loyalty program personalisation performing?
To register your interest to be notified of its release please complete the pop-up registration form at www.thepointofloyalty.com.au or email email@example.com
Have a happy loyalty day!