The 8th annual Australian customer loyalty and loyalty program research study
For Love or Money™ 2020 is now available.
It reveals for the first-time loyalty program members’ view on life-improving ways to be rewarded by programs.
That's only one of many new insights revealed.
Here are some of the others:
- A loyalty program’s influence on three motivations to interact with a brand
- Do loyalty programs add to the overall brand experience?
- Concerns members have about loyalty programs
- Why don’t members take advantage of their rewards and benefits?
- Ranking the three principles for optimising program design
- Money, time or ego – which benefits are most important to members?
- Psychology of earning and redeeming rewards. Do members change their behaviour as they get closer to earning a reward and after redeeming a reward?
- Earning cashback rewards – immediate or redeem via points?
- How is loyalty program personalisation performing?